Wednesday, March 14, 2018

10 Fittest Chaps in a 2011 Film.

Happy Hump Day! The gal's list here (where I had to include Emma Stone because it was her or Kaya Scodelario, and Arsenal fan Kaya chatted smack about my football team, so... #foreverpettylikeMilesTeller).

10. Jude Law, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows


09. Anton Yelchin, Like Crazy
RIP to this sweet prince. 💔

08. Joe Thomas, The Inbetweeners Movie
Gotta love a Cambridge grad!

07. Chris Evans, What's Your Number?

06. Jean Dujardin, The Artist

05. Alfred Enoch, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2


04. Rupert Grint, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

03. Jim Sturgess, One Day

02. Ryan Reynolds, The Change-Up


01. Ryan Gosling, Crazy Stupid Love 


I don't like Ryan Gosling that much because Damien Chazelle positioned him as the white saviour of jazz in Blah Blah Bland and I find that all kinds of problematic (sorry to get on my soapbox), and he was annoying in The Big Short as well. But, these lists celebrate beauty rather how much I like the performers, and I'd either be being disingenuous or blind if I claimed Gosling was not a smokeshow in this film!

No comments: