Wednesday, March 29, 2017

10 Fittest Men in Film, 2015.

Happy Hump Day! I realised that I enjoy making these shallow lists (and going search for gifs and pngs of evidence of Hollywood stars' gorgeousness) that I will make it a Wednesday Hump Day tradition. A list every week. 2015's ladies list, and 2016's men and women, for those who care to peruse.

The only constraint on the list is that I have to have actually watched the performance which I'm listing.

10. Domhnall Gleeson, Ex Machina


09. Matthias Schoenaerts, Far from the Madding Crowd 

08. Andrew Garfield, 99 Homes 

07. Emory Cohen, Brooklyn 

06. Domhnall Gleeson, Brooklyn

05. Michael B. Jordan, Creed 

04. Jeremy Renner, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation 

03. Oscar Isaac, Star Wars: The Force Awakens 

02. Sam Claflin, Mockingjay part 2 

01. Domhnall Gleeson, The Revenant 

(don't know if you can tell, I have a wee bit of a Dom!crush. Haha).

No comments: