Sunday, February 14, 2010

Emmabung's Top 10 Girlcrushes.

10. Diane Kruger Photobucket
I'd always known Mrs. Kruger was a pretty face, but it wasn't until Inglourious Basterds last year that I realised, she can act too! She always looks priceless on the red carpet and can rock just about every single kind of look. Bonus points: she's fluent in German.

09. Rihanna
Photobucket
She sings tonnes of my favourite songs, is great at dancing and has gorgeous eyes. I ♥ Rihanna!

08. Romola Garai
Photobucket
I've always been a fan of Garai, but has really made me appreciate just how completely to-die-for she is!

07. Uma Thurman
Photobucket
The second of three Tarantino babes in my list, which tells me that even though the director is a a little on the self-preening side, he sure can coax great performances out of pretty performers.

06. Skins girls: Megan Prescott, Kathryn Prescott, Kaya Scodelario, Lily Loveless and Lisa Backwell
Photobucket
They're all just so pretty! All of them apart from Lily are always *younger* than me (and Lily's only two days older), which is about 56 different kinds of depressing. :P

04. Melanie Laurent
Photobucket
A new entrant! Inglourious Basterds was my favourite film of 2009 and a lot of that owed to the sheer coolness and je ne sais quoi of Melanie Laurent's Shosanna, easily one of the fiercest women in film. The only blonde in the top 5, her yellow hair, piercing eyes and amazing bone structure render her one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen, and I'm digging her style too.

03. Leighton Meester
Photobucket
Last year's #1 girlcrush has fallen two spots, but that doesn't mean I don't still luff Leighton to death. I actually loved her little attempt at "rapping" on Good Girls Go Bad, and Blair Waldorf is the fiercest girl evar. Hence Leighton = also fierce.

02. Evangeline Lilly
Photobucket

I haven't seen Lost for quite a while, but Evangeline is still extremely high up on my girlcrush list because her beauty, the freckled, dimpled kind, isn't easily forgotten! Even her name is beautiful!

01. Emily Blunt
Photobucket
Oh, she's just complete perfection. ♥ A talented and versatile actress, a real lady with a stunningly rah West London accent, and every time I've seen her she's just exuded class in her outfits and general demeanor. To me, Emmy Blunt's like one of those girls at secondary school who's awesomeness I was always intimidated by, and could never summon the confidence to talk to, and hence only admired from afar. Beautiful!

6 comments:

J.D. said...

I adore this. <3

ROMY!!!!!! :D

I'm your secretary. said...

i do <3 that uma thurman.

Anonymous said...

you overuse the word 'stunning'

Emma said...

Um, I just went on my sitemeter to see who wrote that. From Bath, eh?

Besty said...

You have much better taste in women than men, Emz.

monkey said...

have you heard, emmaboo? cheryl cole has dumped ashley cole!